Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Congratulations Team!

Picture created by Beng Siang.


Congratulations team! To have come so far and finally achieved our breakthrough.

Admittedly, we won with lady luck shining on us throughout the race. If we had met some of the super strong teams in our heats and semis, we might not have made it to the finals.

However, without all the hard work everyone put in throughout the months, without all the sacrifices everyone had made, without all the teamwork and support we gave each other, without the coach's patience and dedication ... luck alone would not have carried us through.

This is an achievement we should be proud of. Let this spur us to greater heights in the future to come.

I am surprised to see BS quote me in the poster. I can't say these are great words. But it's something I truly believe in. I hope this is a legacy I leave with the team in my tenure as a captain.

We train with sweat and blood.
We race with pride and dignity.
We will always win with integrity.
Congratulations team! We will fly higher!

No comments: